Yaay! It's time for another writing contest: #DEXTokenDeFined!
DEXToken Protocol: The Dextoken Protocol is a DeFi infrastructure that implements the brand-new Speculative AMM.
Date: Submit your entries between Friday, 9th of October, and Tuesday, 20th of October.
Topic: You can write about anything you feel like writing, as long as it is related to the DEXToken Protocol and $DEXG token! See more details below.
Prize Pool: $350 in ETH (but this will increase in case there are more than 50 posts submitted to the contest!). Out of the total prize pool, $300 in ETH will got to authors, and $50 in ETH is reserved for a Twitter Giveaway.
$350 in ETH is the Total Prize Pool! Here's how it will be distributed:
The total rewards pool is $350 in ETH.
- $300 in ETH is to be split between top 10 authors.
- Top placed author will earn a minimum of $80 in ETH.
- 2x $10 in ETH rewards for random authors, decided by draw. Authors who win another award cannot win neither of these two rewards. You can win just by participating!
- $50 (bumped from originally planned $30) in ETH is reserved for the Twitter Giveaway.
- If there are more than 50 entries, there will be extra rewards and more authors rewarded!
What Can You Write About in the #DEXTokenDeFined Writing Contest?
You can write about anything related to DEXToken Protocol or it's $DEXG token.
Here are some example topics to get your creative juices flowing:
- Overview of DEXToken Protocol.
- Guide to the DEXToken Protocol Ecosystem.
- What Makes DEXToken Protocol Unique.
- $DEXG Token Explained.
- Speculative AMM and DEXG.
- DEXG Offchain Minting.
Rules of the #DEXTokenDeFined Writing Contest and Twitter Giveaway: How to Participate?
The rules for the writing contest are simple. :)
- Submit your entry into the contest between today and the deadline on Tuesday, 20th of October.
- Videos are also accepted. You can record a LBRY or a Youtube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, write a short intro to your post, and link to the article from the Youtube video description.
- The article you enter the contest with has to be your own original work. We will not accept copy / pasted, spun or translated submissions (unless they are your own original work of course).
- When you're done writing the article, publish it in your Publish0x blog and make sure to use the tag DEXTokenDeFined (without the hashtag, you cannot use hashtags when you tag posts on Publish0x).
- That's it!
Mini Twitter Giveaway - (rewards increased from initially planned $30 in ETH, to $50): $50 in ETH to Be Split Between 10 Users.
We've prepared $50 in ETH rewards for the Twitter Giveaway.
We will reward 10 users with $5 in ETH each. The rewards will be split between users who:
- Tweet a tweet using both the hastag #DEXTokenDeFined and the hashtag #Publish0x and follow both @Publish0x and @DEXTokenG Twitter accounts.
- Write the most original tweets in our estimation.
- Just follow the Twitter Giveaway rules and get lucky!
- At least 3 of the Twitter rewards will go to authors who participate in this contest and tweet their post to the world!
- Your Twitter account has to be older than a month, and you need to have at least 20 followers and 10 tweets in the past year.
- You need to tweet out your tweet between today and 20th of October, 2020.
*Note - In case you win a prize in the Twitter contest and your usernames are different on Twitter and Publish0x, don't worry. In that case, we will simply send you a DM on Twitter asking your for your username on Publish0x, and then you will get the reward!
How Will we Choose the Winners?
We will choose the winners a few days after the submission deadline (Tuesday, 20th of October). We will select the best posts and reward them accordingly (plus, we will also reward two random authors who participate in the contest, who have not won any other award in this contest!). In my mind, quality submissions are the articles that:
- Are your own original work.
- Are easy to read and are nicely formatted.
- Follow all of the contest rules.
- Original graphics or videos are always a plus.
- Please note that you are more likely to win if your post is about a topic that isn't selected by many other authors. Originality does count!
Where to Learn More About the DEXToken Protocol and $DEXG Token?
The Dextoken Protocol is a DeFi infrastructure that implements the brand-new Speculative AMM.
The Dextoken protocol uses Speculative AMM to ensure token pool liquidity and benefit DEXG token holders by rewarding them a portion of the transaction fee.
The purpose of the Dextoken protocol is to enable the blockchain network to calculate the theoretical token price.
Speculative AMM is a priceless automated market maker. It determines the token price based on the volatility.
Speculative AMM is a Universal Price Model that can evaluate the price of tokens.
Dextoken Protocol has an off-chain issuable token technology to provide minted token redeem and user withdrawal capabilities.
It can also provide a scientific minting mode for both off-chain and deflationary tokens.
Publish0x Blog: https://www.publish0x.com/@DEXToken-Protocol
Announcements on Telegram: https://t.me/Dextoken_Official_Announcement
Previous Articles about DEXToken Protocol:
- CoinTelegraph: ‘New blueprint for the future’ marries IoT and AI on the blockchain
- HackerNoon: Crypto Series #1 — New Power Players Entering The DeFi Space
What if I'm Not an Author?
Before you can write posts on Publish0x, we need to approve you as an author. If you want to be a part of this contest and are not yet an author on Publish0x, simply let us know that the reason for the application is to take part in the #DEXTokenDeFined writing contest when you're applying for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become - we will make sure to check (and hopefully approve) these authorship applications extra fast.
Good luck to all who participate!
PS. You can join other Publish0x authors and readers on Telegram, here.