Hello and welcome to another article. In this article, I'd be comparing BAT and ETH, two Publish0x tokens, to see which one is worth selling for the other.
Before we get started however, I'd like to invite you to join my private telegram channel where I share educational materials and crypto trading signals. I also have a technical analysis course, complete with liquidity analysis. Consider joining here.
Now let's get into the article!
First off, you're probably wondering: "there's no ETH on Publish0x".
And you're right. There is no ETH on Publish0x. However, there will be this month. ETH is scheduled to be launched sometime this month, probably in the first week.
So I decided to compare it to BAT to see which token is the better of the two.
Let's first see the advantages of BAT.
- It solves a unique problem. No other token tries to solve the problem of annoying advertisements plaguing users.
- It's market cap is medium to low: This means that it would take less of an effort to run when alt season begins. Medium caps usually don't require too much effort to be pushed up when alts start popping their tops.
- It's relatively cheap: BAT is quite cheap for what it does. I believe this will play an integral part in its price discovery, when users finally realise what BAT is really about.
- Brave brings new innovations all the time: Brave, the company behind BAT, are always working round the clock, bringing new updates and features to the browser. They do nightly updates, which means a new update comes every night, and they partner with major companies from time to time. This, in my opinion, is a good thing for a cryptocurrency.
Now let's look at the advantages of Ethereum.
- It hosts a number of tokens: This in itself is a major advantage Ethereum he over BAT, and even over BTC. The ethereum blockchain allows users to create their own tokens, which drives up demand for ETH as sending and receiving these newly created tokens takes Ethereum.
- It hosts a number of dApps: This also fuels the demand for Ethereum as a token. The dApps require Ethereum to run smoothly, and this demand ramps up Ethereums price.
- It's really valuable: It's the 2nd cryptocurrency by market cap. This in itself is a major reason I'd choose it over BAT in a heartbeat.
So which one is better?
To me, I feel ETH is better. Sure, most of you know me as a BAT maximalist, but I really do love Ethereum. I have a pretty big stash of it(accumulated from $120), and it has performed much better than BAT since I started holding it.
So yes, I'd sell BAT for ETH in a heartbeat.
Which one would you sell for the other? Let me know down below!
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to join my telegram!