Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto

Make money with Publish0x - Read newspapers, post articles to make money for free 300k / day (with video tutorial)

By Phuocmmo | PhuocMMO | 18 Apr 2020

What is Publish0x?
Put simply, Publish0x is a website that allows us to read people's shared articles about cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, ADA, BAT…. and you will receive a cryptocurrency reward for what you read in the lowest rate of 0% to 80%. The remaining 20% ​​is the lowest that the content publisher will receive.

In addition, you can earn extra income by writing articles on Publish0x's website. You will also receive electronic money if someone reads such content from your share. They will give you tips from 20% -80%

Make money with Publish0x
Make money with Publish0x - Read the free money making newspaper online from $ 5 - $ 10 per day (There is evidence of withdrawals). The website has been operating for nearly 1 year and the foreign party has been paying steadily and has received $ 15 (300k) payment for the first day when registering this project.

Sign up for an account
First, register your account on the Publish0x website to be able to make free money every day:



You fill in the email and password to create an account, the website will send a verification email as follows

Video tutorials to make money with Publish0x
Here is a video tutorial on how to make money with Publish0x by reading newspapers, posting articles or referring websites to others:

How do you rate this article?



nhà quảng bá


★☆★ THEO DÕI TÔI Ở BÊN DƯỚI: ★☆★ Facebook cá nhân ► Chat với tôi: ► Blog ► Theo dõi TikTok: Subscribe ►

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.