- About 20% of the world's Bitcoin miners remain in China illegally. (CNBC) as Bitcoin hashrate nears record 200 EH / s
- Binance Introduces BNB Auto-Burn to Replace Quarterly Burn Protocol. BNB will now be burnt automatically based on a formula that includes the generated blocks and the price of BNB.
- With 99.3% approval, the Uniswap community approved the integration of protocol v3 into the Polygon network.
- Instagram CEO said the platform is "actively exploring" the integration of NFTs. (CryptoPotato)
- Twitch co-founder Justin Kan has announced the upcoming launch of his Fractal platform, based on the Solana blockchain. It will make it possible to acquire and resell NFTs linked to video games.
- Adidas: The 3-Stripe brand generated nearly 5,924 ETH with the sale of its NFTs, or $ 23.8 million.
- Investment bank JPMorgan Chase is developing a blockchain-based payment system for German industrial group Siemens. (CoinDesk)
- The city of Jackson, Tennessee, will be the first city in the United States to pay its employees in Bitcoin. (FinBold)
NB : This week I joined this ICO public sale : the GALEON project links health and Blockchain, DYOR here with my link https://blockchain.galeon.care/