Crypto on fire
Crypto on fire

Crypto on fire

How did we pass from one real world to another virtual one ? Comment sommes nous passer d'un monde réel à un autre virtuel ?


Short cryptonews for this week 9/52 (2024)

2 Mar 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- In February 2024, bitcoin recorded its best monthly performance since december 2020 (+43.5%). This week, Bitcoin has been trading above $62,000. - Ethereum has been trading above $3500. - The Dencun Ethereum upgrade was successfully completed on th...

Short cryptonews for this week 8/52 (2024)

24 Feb 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- Bitcoin is trading around $51,000. Thanks to spot Bitcoin ETFs it seems that Wall Street is starting to replace gold with Bitcoin ( 83% of the spot Bitcoin ETF market is in the United States ). - Ethereum has crossed the symbolic $3,000 mark. - Par...

Short cryptonews for this week 7/52 (2024)

17 Feb 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- Bitcoin is trading above $51,000. By the way,  the market capitalization of Bitcoin exceeds 1000 billion dollars. - Marathon Digital, the world's largest crypto mining company, has made global expansion part of its strategy. Having already expanded...

Short cryptonews for this week 6/52 (2024)

10 Feb 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- By crossing $47,000, Bitcoin returns to the Top 10 of the most capitalized assets in the world behind Meta : $1,195 billionand Bitcoin: $921 billion. - Alphabet has started approving ads for spot Bitcoin ETFs on its platforms, including Google Sear...

Short cryptonews for this week 5/52 (2024)

3 Feb 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- Bitcoin price is trading above $43,000. The next Bitcoin halving is scheduled for April 14, 2024. - 3% of all Bitcoin is now held in spot Bitcoin ETFs. - Coinbase now holds nearly a million Bitcoin in its reserves, making the exchange the second la...

Short cryptonews for this week 4/52 (2024)

27 Jan 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- This week, Bitcoin fell back below $40,000 to rise to $42,000. Only 10% of Bitcoin is believed to be held by governments, fund managers or companies. The remaining 90% is therefore held by people or lost forever. - Selling pressure on the price of...

Short cryptonews for this week 3/52 (2024)

20 Jan 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- The next Bitcoin halving is planned in less than 100 days. This Halving will see the block reward for miners on the network increase from $6.25 to $3.125BTC. After the halving, the average cost of producing one Bitcoin would be $37,856. The use of...

Short cryptonews for this week 2/52 (2024)

13 Jan 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- Bitcoin is trading above $45,000. This week, a new ATH for the BTC Hashrate: 689 EH/s. - It's official ! All 11 Bitcoin Spot ETFs were approved this week: VanEck, Bitwise, Fidelity, Franklin, Valkyrie, Hashdex, ArkInvest, Grayscale, BlackRock, Wisd...

Short cryptonews for this week 1/52 (2024)

6 Jan 2024 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2B24 - Bitcoin closed the year around $42,500 and achieved an annual performance of 158%. Bitcoin celebrates its 15th anniversary (first block mined). - Bloomberg reports that Bitcoin Spot ETF issuers have cleared a “major hurdle” for...

Short cryptonews for this week 52/52 (2023)

30 Dec 2023 1 minute read 0 comments Pasucaru

- Bitcoin price is trading around $42,000.  - The SEC has asked spot Bitcoin ETF applicants to finalize their filing updates by December 29, 2023 if they want to be part of the first wave of approval. Note that for its spot Bitcoin ETF, BlackRock off...