📈MarketCap: $169 B
📊24h Mcap %: -21.96%
⚠️Bitcoin Dom: 65.3%
📌Active Coins: 2,878
📍24h Vol %: .59%
💲24h Vol: $186 B
Trade On These Exchanges
- Advertise Your Products and Get Leads To Your Business,FREE REGISTRATION.Register link:✅👉 http://bit.ly/2YlhQRh
Buy Products and Gift Cards With Bitcoin👉 http://bit.ly/2sFJvSf
1. Libra rival Celo Launches 50 member Alliance for Prosperity
The Celo Foundation, the nonprofit wing of the Celo open-source blockchain project, unveiled the Alliance for Prosperity, a network of organizations who will leverage blockchain tech and Celo's stablecoin to foster global financial inclusion for the billions of people worldwide locked out of banks, credit, and investment vehicles. Many of these organizations have on-the-ground operations that will begin to get Celo into the hands of those who have been underserved by the current global financial system. Read Full on Decrypt.
2. South Carolina Senate Recognizes Potential of Blockchain
The State Senate of South Carolina has passed a resolution recognizing the potential of blockchain technology. Specifically, the bill highlights the urgent priority of adopting emerging technologies throughout the state, with an objective “to become the capital for the real-world application of the emerging technology of blockchain.” The news came on the heels of the introduction of the “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020,” a bill that looks to provide legitimacy to crypto assets in the United States. Read Full on legiscan.
3. Bank of England: Its Time To Switch To Digital Currency
U.K.’s central bank, The Bank of England, has today formally issued a discussion paper on digital currency. Paper illustrates model for central bank digital currency (CBDC) which is designed to store value and enable payments by households and businesses. Bank told, this is the time of significant change in money, as the use of banknotes, Bank’s most accessible form of money is declining, and use of privately issued money continues to increase, with technological changes driving innovation. Read Full on The Block.
4. Alibaba Files for a Blockchain Transaction System in Brazil
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba has registered a blockchain-based system patent in Brazil under the category of "insurance," "financial business" and "monetary business,” Regarding the financial solution, the patent covers real estate services, credit card payment systems, invoice processing and the strengthening of security to process transactions. The patent continues to mention blockchain technology as the matrix of the system. Read Full on Cointelegraph.
5. Binance Dollar Exceeds $100 Million Cap ‒ 400% Growth
On March 10, the Binance Dollar’s (BUSD) market cap crossed the $100 million mark. This is the first time that the stable coin, created in partnership between Binance and Paxos Trust company, has achieved this milestone.BUSD had a slow start, but has picked up steam (no pun intended) recently ‒ with a 400% monthly growth, going from $22 million to $115 million in market cap. Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao believes this growth will continue due to the ever-increasing utility of the stable coin. Read Full on Cointelegraph.
6. NEM Partners with Telecom Startup on Cell Phone Security
NEM, one of the oldest peer-to-peer blockchain networks, has partnered with Israeli-Lithuanian telecom startup FIX Network to increase security and data protection for cell phone users and to solve the issue of SIM swapping. The goal is to secure the world's eight billion SIM cards from cybercriminals. FIX Network’s architecture is designed to allow mobile operators to deliver services such as digital identity management, cryptocurrency wallets, and personal data firewalls to mobile subscribers. Read Full on Cointelegraph.
7. Libertarian Presidential Candidate Proposes ‘AmeriCoin’
Adam Kokesh, the first libertarian candidate of the 2020 U.S. presidential race, has appointed Alastair Caithness as his chief blockchain policy advisor. The purpose is to work on the development of a sovereign cryptocurrency, known as AmeriCoin. Caithness will focus on the development of a cryptocurrency pegged to all the assets of the Federal government including the U.S. government’s substantial land, energy, gold, timber and mineral reserves. Read Full on apnews.
8. FarmVille Creator will launch Decentralized Gaming Network
The creator of the popular Facebook game FarmVille, Eric Schiermeye, has transitioned to the blockchain gaming industry and is developing a blockchain-based gaming platform dubbed the Gala Network. The platform seeks to cater to the innovation of developers, and will afford players full ownership over blockchain-based in-game items represented as non-fungible tokens. The items will be usable across multiple games built on the Gala Network. Read Full on venturebeat.
9. Bank of England: Its Time To Switch To Digital Currency U.K.’s central bank, The Bank of England, has today formally issued a discussion paper on digital currency. Paper illustrates model for central bank digital currency (CBDC) which is designed to store value and enable payments by households and businesses. Bank told, this is the time of significant change in money, as the use of banknotes, Bank’s most accessible form of money is declining, and use of privately issued money continues to increase, with technological changes driving innovation. Read Full on The Block.