To NULS community
The latest version (v2.13.0) of NULS nodes have been released on 9:30 (UTC+8) April 26th 2022.
New protocol will take effects when block heights reach 10,000 after 80% mainnet nodes complete updating.
NULS Nodes V2.13.0 Details
- Fixed the logical issues of node-lists processing while fork-nodes were receiving red cards.
- A new protocol was added, underlying supported one-stop crosschain transaction for NULS contract assets and handling fee transactions.
- Upgraded with a new protocol that allows postponement of red card punishment.
- Optimized other existing codes.
This is a mandatory update. All nodes (including regular nodes and consensus nodes) are required to be updated by the node owners. Please perform the updates as soon as possible. After the new protocol takes effect, node owners who fail to complete updates will be receiving yellow cards till the node is cancelled.
- Link to Download: https://github.com/nuls-io/nuls-v2/releases/tag/v2.13.0
- Windows Update Guide: https://docs.nuls.io/Guide/g_upgrade_node.html#windows
- Linux Update Guide: https://docs.nuls.io/Guide/g_upgrade_node.html#linux
April 26th 2022
The best way to get involved with NULS is to join in!
For more information about NULS, visit nuls.io and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit. Make sure to follow NULS on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook, Steemit and GitHub.
NULS — Making It Easier To Innovate