- Buterin has made one of the largest contributions to the deposit contract so far; the 3200 ETH deposited amounts to $1.39 million
- The Ethereum Foundation launched the deposit contract on Nov. 4, asking those interested to be validators to stake a total of 524,288 ETH
- The deposit contract has seen 33,445 ETH deposited in the 2 days since its launch, but it still some way from the total requirement of 524,288 ETH
- If the requirement is not met a week before Dec. 1 (the expected launch date), the launch will be postponed until a week after the requirement is met
- The deposit contract is the first step towards the launch ETH 2.0, with the last testnet launch in October 2020, Zinken, successfully preparing the upgrade for the upcoming mainnet launch
Vitalik Deposits 3200 ETH into ETH 2.0 Staking Contract
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.