- The IPFS Innovation Grant is aimed at supporting the growth of a decentralized web, otherwise known as Web 3.0
- Projects that have been selected for the grant will receive funding of up to $2,500 upon launch, be eligible for .crypto and .zil domains, and marketing and mentorship guidance
- In order to be considered for the grant, projects must have a live or working prototype of an IPFS-centric solution that can be launched by Mar. 15, 2021; applications must be submitted before Feb. 28, 2021
- Backed by Draper Associates, Unstoppable Domains is a company that is building domain names on the blockchain, which makes addresses human-readable, eliminates censorship and facilitates a decentralization of the web
- It has also built one of its web templates using IPFS and is keen to encourage the building of a decentralized web
Unstoppable Domains Launches Grant for IPFS Projects
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.