DeFi data aggregator DIA has raised $15 million through its governance token sale, according to a press release issued on August 21. The platform is an open-source platform for community-drive oracles.
- The Zug-based company said that this was the first sale after an initial private sale that lasted 3 days
- 30 million tokens have been sold, amounting to 15% of the total supply
- The DIA token has been listed on OKEx, Kucoin and Bitmax
- The DIA platform provides crowd-sourced oracles, similar to what Chainlink (LINK) and Band Protocol (BAND) offer;
- DIA has been described by the team as aiming to be “an open-source Bloomberg for DeFi”