The Loopring (LRC) project announced the launch of its zkRollup AMM on Loopring 3.6, according to a blog post published on Dec. 2.
- Loopring has launched its Ethereum zkRollup implementation on Loopring 3.6, bringing instant and gas-free transactions to AMMs in the DeFi space
- The only pool currently available is LRC/ETH, with more pools to be added in the near future
- The team will launch AMM liquidity mining later in Dec., rewarding liquidity providers with LRC
- Additional features for Loopring 3.6 include order book trading (which runs on previous Loopring versions) and smart order routing; the latter finds the best prices among order books and AMM pools
- Loopring recently launched its Loopring Wallet beta, which offers all of its products in a mobile app, which also integrate the AMM soon
- As part of a promotional campaign, Loopring is a running an incentive program until Dec. 26, rewarding users with LRC for transferring assets to Loopring wallets
- Loopring 3.6, which is still in beta, is the project’s latest iteration of the zkRollup solution, and can process up to 2,025 transactions per second at a cost of $0.0002 per transaction