- Called withdrawal mining, Loopring will distribute a total of 1 million LRC, worth about $220,000, to users who move their funds from centralized exchanges to the Loopring Wallet
- The program is designed to get users to use non-custodial wallets, with the post describing the campaign as being "meant to incentivize people to take control of their cryptoassets, and take them off centralized platforms"
- Supported assets include LRC, ETH, WBTC, USDT, USDC and DAI, and the minimum transfer amount is $100
- Loopring is offering double the reward for the following conditions: users who paid wallets or created a wallet before the program started; those who make LRC transfers; assets on Loopring 3.6’s Layer-2 account wallets; and wallets with 3 or more guardians
- These double rewards can be stacked up to 8x and the participation limit is $800,000
- Rewards are distributed to users’ layer-2 account wallets the next day
- The Loopring Wallet, which supports Automated Market Markets and has the zkRollup scaling solution built in, can process 2,025 transactions per second at a cost of $0.0002 per transaction
Loopring is Running a Withdrawal Mining Campaign
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.