- The update will bring several new features, including orderbook-based and AMM-based trading on layer-2, and supporting settlements between regular orders and AMM pools directly
- Loopring has completed an internal audit, external security auditing will begin in two weeks
- Other changes include UI improvements and tweaks, and changes to maker and taker fees; maker fees now features a rebate of 8%, meaning they earn fees when their orders are filled by takers
- Development on Loopring 3.6 is expected to finish by the end of September; AMM implementation will follow
- AMMs have grown in popularity in recent months, but fees have become increasingly high as platforms like Uniswap and Curve Finance (CRV) become hotbeds for DeFi related transactions
- Loopring’s zk Rollup technology enables transactions to occur with some of the lowest fees yet, at $0.0002 per trade
- With AMM support, Loopring could become an attractive choice for traders as the DeFi market suffers from high gas fees
New Loopring's Release Can Be a Remedy to High AMM Fees
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.