- Yield Protocol’s beta launch on Ethereum brings fixed-term, fixer-rates to DeFi
- Users can borrow or lend DAI at fixed rates with ETH, or lend DAI at fixed rates, in quarterly maturities through December 2021
- The project plans to exit the beta phase in November
- The team warns users that funds locked into Yield may be subject to total lost and asks users to accept an element of risk
- The project was first announced on August 6, with the team saying that fixed rates would help investors better hedge risk as it avoided the volatility of interest rates on platforms like Compound
Fixed Lending Rate Protocol Yield Protocol Launches Beta Version
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.