DeFi data platform Dune Analytics has raised $2 million in a seed funding round led by Dragonfly Capital, according to an announcement made on September 23.
- In addition to Dragonfly Capital, Dune Analytics received investment from Multicoin Capital, Hashed, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Alameda Research and CoinGecko
- Several notable individuals in the DeFi space, like Stani Kulechov of Aave and Ryan S Adams of Mythos Capital, also participated
- Funding will be used to scale and improve the product, as well as for hiring
- A swathe of DeFi platforms and protocols have raised money in recent months, as DeFi grows increasingly more popular
- Cryptocurrency fund manager Panxora recently announced it will raise $50 million for a DeFi-focused investment product