Coinbase has listed DeFi governance token YFI and Loopring (LRC), according to an announcement made on September 17.
- The YFI and LRC tokens will be available on Coinbase’s retail platform, including the Android and iOS apps
- Tokens will be available across jurisdictions except New York
- YFI is one of the top performing assets in DeFI, at one point rising by over 30,000% in a week
- Loopring was listed on Coinbase Pro on September 11; a few days after, it was listed on Huobi
- Coinbase Pro also listed Uniswap’s recently released governance token UNI on September 17
- Several exchanges have been adding DeFi assets to their platforms following the market boom