- CELO token will be listed in a phased manner as is the norm, starting with deposits on August 31
- Trading will begin on September 1, if liquidity requirements have been met
- CELO has been paired against BTC, USD, EUR and GBP
- Listing on Coinbase Pro usually precedes listing on the retail version of the Coinbase exchange
- The CELO token is one of two assets on the Celo platform, and acts as a utility and governance token for the community
- CELO’s price has risen by 40% in the last 24 hours following the announcement, jumping from $2.93 to $4.05 at the time of publishing
- Tokens that have been recently added to Coinbase include Algorand (ALGO), Band Protocol (BAND), Compound Finance (COMP), Maker (MKR) and OMG Network (OMG)
Coinbase Lists New Token CELO
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.