- Pompliano says that Bitcoin will surpass gold’s market cap, whatever it is, by December 31, 2029
- Pomp, as he is called, doubled down on Bitcoin’s role as digital gold
- Took a conservative stance, believing that there are many things that could slow growth
- Bitcoin’s current market cap is roughly $384 billion; gold’s is roughly $9 trillion
- Bitcoin critic Peter Schiff responded, saying that it would be lucky if the market cap reached that “of a baseball cap”
Bitcoin Market Cap Will Exceed Gold's in 10 Years, Says Pomp
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.