- A total of 10,0018 Bitcoin ATMs are present in 71 countries, according to the latest figures
- 3,885 Bitcoin ATMs were added in the first 9 months of 2020, a 67% increase from 2019; year-on-year growth is at 167%
- The countries with the highest number of kiosks are the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Speaking to Decrypt, CEO of ATM manufacturer CoinFlip Daniel Polotsky said that there was plenty of more room for growth
- Bitcoin ATMs, while they can have higher fees, offers quick purchasing of BTC and minimal requirements
Bitcoin ATMs Cross 10,000 Globally
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.