NerveNetwork mainnet node 1.9.0 was officially released at 12:00 (UTC+8) on February 8, 2021, and the new agreement will take effect at 8:00 (UTC+8) on February 10, 2021.
About version 1.9.0
• It will increase some cross-chaining assets such as $BUSD from Binance Smart Chain, $HT from Heco chain, Meanwhile, it will increase HUSD staking with no permanent loss. Its weight is the same with $ETH.
• It will increase liquidity mining with NVT-HUSD and Mdex LP from Heco, and its weight is 5X of the staking assets.
• It will support multi-signature accounts to participate in on-chain voting.
This upgrade is mandatory.
As this upgrade involves protocol updates, all mainnet node owners are requested to complete the upgrade as soon as possible to avoid receiving unnecessary yellow cards.
Can be installed directly using Docker:
GitHub issue submit:
Community users may join the official discussion chat channels to ask questions and make suggestions. The technical community will do their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question promptly.
- Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7385139407
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nerve_network
- GitHub: https://github.com/NerveNetwork
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/NerveNetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/NerveNetwork
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NerveNetwork
- Website: https://nerve.network/
- Document: http://docs.nerve.network/
- Github: https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve
- Wallet: https://wallet.nerve.network/
- Explorer: https://scan.nerve.network/
- Data Service: http://public.nerve.network/
- NULS Light Wallet: https://wallet.nuls.io/
- NULS Explorer: https://nulscan.io/
The best way to get involved with NERVE is to join in!
For more information about NERVE, visit nerve.network and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit. Follow NERVE on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook, Weibo and GitHub.