Good morning my friends and happy weekend, for me and my family a nice traditional Greek meal , do you like it ??? Let’s do this together step by step
4 green peppers
3 round zucchini
2 flasks of eggplant
1 bunch of parsley
1/2 bunch mint
Carolina rice (1/2 tbsp for each stuffed and 1/2 cup for the pan)
1/2 cup oil
1) Empty the tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and zucchini.
2) Grind the inside of the tomatoes in the multi and keep it in the oven. Grind together with 1 pepper and the flesh of the aubergines.
3) Finely chop the parsley, mint and onion.
4) In a bowl put the rice, onions, ground pepper and eggplant, parsley, mint, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of ground tomato.
5) Fill the stuffing up to 3/4 of each vegetable and put the chopped potatoes in between.
And the Secret: "I put 3-4 tablespoons in one place of the filling in bulk from the filling."
6) Pour the rest of the ground tomato and the oil into the pan.
7) Bake at 180oC until the vegetables are cooked and melted and the rice is soft. We estimate 1-1.5 hours.
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from GreeceI