Good morning my friends , I made this recipe yesterday for first time and I must say it was amazing so let’s see all together the recipe
for the sheet
350 gr. fermented flour
5 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. white vinegar
1 tbsp. salt
6 Florin peppers
1 large onion
3 spring onions
1 kg boukovo sweet
1/2 tbsp. boukovo hot
200 gr. slice
100 gr. gruyere, grated
1) We start with our dough. Put all the ingredients in the mixer bucket on medium to high speed for 2-3 minutes or until the dough is well homogenized.
2) After we make it, we wrap it in a film and let it rest for at least 30 ′.
3) At the same time we make the filling. Cut the peppers, onions, chives and leeks into large pieces and sauté them in olive oil with the sweet and hot boukovo, until they wither but hold (about 10-12 minutes on medium heat).
4) Remove from the heat and let cool. Transfer to a bowl and add the crushed feta cheese, grated gruyere and eggs.
5) Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. On a floured surface, open the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
6) Place in an oiled round pan 28 cm and add the filling.
7) Repeat the same process with the other piece of dough, cover the surface of the pie and glue the edges well.
8) Pierce the surface of the pepper pie and oil it well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven at 180oC for about 1 hour.
I hope you enjoy this as I did .
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece