Good morning my friends and happy Sunday, I promise some of you at past days to create an alternative spinach pie so today is the day to make this different pie , let’s do it
3-4 tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
3 spring onions, finely chopped
3-4 large leeks, cut into thin slices
freshly ground pepper
1/4 bunch parsley, finely chopped
200 gr. yoghurt
150 gr. slice, crushed
1) Prepare the filling. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
2) Saute the onion and spring onions for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Add the leeks and continue sautéing, over medium heat, for 7-8 minutes, until soft enough.
4) Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper and continue sautéing for another 2-3 minutes.
5) Remove from the heat and let the vegetables cool for at least 10 minutes.
6) Add the parsley, yogurt, feta cheese and eggs and mix gently to combine the ingredients into a filling.
7) Open the packaging sheet for pie and separate the 2 sheets without thawing them.
8) Place one sheet on the paper pan of the package, spread the filling evenly and cover with the other sheet, pressing lightly.
9) Bake the prasopita in a preheated oven at 180oC-200oC, for 35-40 minutes, until the sheet is golden.
10) Allow to cool to room temperature, cut into pieces and serve.
I really hope you enjoy this and I waiting for your feedback
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece