Good morning my friends, one of my favorite food for all of you today, easy to cook, delicious ingredients and really beautiful result , please give this a try , let’s do it together
4 green peppers
3 round zucchini
2 flasks of eggplant
1 bunch of parsley
1/2 bunch mint
Carolina rice (1/2 tbsp for each stuffed and 1/2 cup for the pan)
1/2 cup oil
1) Empty the tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and zucchini.
2) Grind the inside of the tomatoes in the multi and keep it in the oven. Grind together with 1 pepper and the flesh of the aubergines.
3) Finely chop the parsley, mint and onion.
4) In a bowl put the rice, onions, ground pepper and eggplant, parsley, mint, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of ground tomato.
5) Fill the stuffing up to 3/4 of each vegetable and put the chopped potatoes in between.
And the Secret: "I put 3-4 tablespoons of the filling in bulk in one part of the pan."
6) Pour the rest of the ground tomato and the oil into the pan.
7) Bake at 180oC until the vegetables are cooked and melted and the rice is soft. We estimate 1-1.5 hours.
That’s all folks ;) enjoy it
Stay safe and healthy my friends and take care of your people
My best wishes from Greece