Today our Mommin' It Monday's episode coincided with Cyber Monday. How exciting is that! To celebrate I am offering today up to 60% Off T-Shirts, Business Cards, Tote Bags & other items in my Crypto Swap Shop with coupon code CYBERMONDEAL. Follow this link directly to store and check out my crypto designs. I made sure that you will find something special and unique for everyone! Also, the products in my store can be customized with your name, your socia media handle, a personal message or even a picture. Zazzle is SUPER COOL and makes shopping really fun!
Hope you enjoyed the little correction the crypto markets experienced over the last few days. If you had set buys it was certainly the right time despite the height. Today it is clear that Bitcoin and altcoins decided to keep on moving up and while they do we watch the market attentively as we receive updates on a variety of topics. And most importantly share the most relevant ones on our weekly Mommin' It Monday's episode below.
Also for your convenience, below the video you will also find the title and links to all the articles discussed in the stream.
1. Facebook's Libra Crypto Gets Ready to Launch in January as a Single Coin - https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-libra-cryptocurrency-launch/
2. Guggenheim's $5 billion Macro Opportunities Fund wants Bitcoin exposure -https://twitter.com/kerooke/status/1332814031179165697/photo/1
3. All Pizza Hut Locations Accept Cryptocurrencies in Venezuela - https://news.bitcoin.com/pizza-hut-locations-accept-cryptocurrencies-venezuela/
4. Coinbase To Issue A New Crypto Tax Form For 2020 - https://www.forbes.com/sites/shehanchandrasekera/2020/11/24/coinbase-to-issue-a-new-crypto-tax-form-for-2020/?sh=5ecafdaf3c10
5. Russia to Recognize Bitcoin as Property With Legal Protection - https://news.bitcoin.com/russia-recognize-bitcoin-property-legal-protection/
6. Former Overstock.com CEO says he's funding 'a team of hackers and cybersleuths' in an attempt to prove that Trump won the presidential election - https://www.businessinsider.com/patrick-byrne-overstock-biden-trump-voting-conspiracy-theories-election-2020-11
7. How does Voatz Work? - https://voatz.com/how-it-works/ Glad we were able cover quite a lot in one hour episode. "In the known" is definitely a good way to start the week. Hoping the markets keep up with this strong momentum. Let's keep moving into the future. Like Lisa always says... Love one another! All my best,
Social Media links: https://cointr.ee/mammycrypto