It has been another week since I did not get a chance to stream with the sweet @LitecoinLisa, but happy that both of us got a chance to make it today for our Mommin' It Monday Livestream. Today we free flowed. We had the opportunity to catch up on a variety of crypto-related topics and discuss some pretty amazing things that have been happening in Crypto these days, without any breaks. If you are informed about cryptocurrencies, you know what mean. If you feel you are not as informed as you wish, jump in on our next stream, ask questions, and gradually acquire the know-how! Not only us, but everyone in the chat is always there to guide, help, and answer questions.
Below is a list of topics we discussed in the stream, without any rime, reason, or order! Just a girlfriend get together for a nice crypto chat with the crypto crew.
1. Paypal Crypto Trading goes Live in the US - https://cointelegraph.com/news/paypal-s-crypto-goes-live-in-the-us
2. 1 Trillion Market Cap is the Next Resistance for Bitcoin - https://cointelegraph.com/news/1t-market-cap-is-next-big-resistance-for-bitcoin-bloomberg-analyst
3. On Friday, Skybridge Capital filed an amendment with the SEC, allowing their $3.6 billion fund to start investing in Bitcoin. Twitter: https://twitter.com/kerooke/status/1328341089032548352
4. Sec Chairman Jay Clayton Stepping Down - https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/84713/sec-chairman-jay-clayton-stepping-down
5. Big Tech Execs and Bitcoin: Skype Cofounder Keeps Personal Wealth in Crypto, Intercom Chairman ‘Firmly Jumps on the Bitcoin Wagon’ - Bitcoin.com
6. Coinbase is down! As normal as we hit 2020 ATH today. Glad more Bitcoin ATMs are spreading around town!
All my best
Social Media links: https://cointr.ee/mammycrypto