Financial Affirmations for Sunday February 7th, 2021
Enjoy these affirmations to align your subconscious with a positive outlook and mindset on money and finances. Writing and reading these is a part of my weekly routine, so please enjoy!
- My wealth is a manifestation of my beliefs, attitudes, and perspectives.
- I have flipped the coin from scarcity to abundance.
- I know that I am fully taken care of and never have to worry about money or finances again.
- I retain my wealth by investing a percentage of every dollar I earn, and thus create a safety net as well as a wealth machine that grows everyday.
- The amount of money I earn does not correlate with tenacity or difficulty, but instead with my allowance of receiving it into my life, and my desire to provide more positivity and opportunity to society.
- There is nothing holding me back from receiving amounts of wealth I’ve never experienced before.
- There is nothing monetary that I truly need other than shelter, food, and transportation. Anything else is not a necessary need, but a desire. I know those desires will always outweigh my ability to fulfill them, so instead I save and invest my extra money and invest my time into peace, love, and family.
- The more money I earn, save, and invest, the more I can decrease my exposure to the survival mindset, and feel more comfortable with my reality of abundance.
- Instead of increasing my spending as I grow my wealth and income everyday, I keep my spending the same and instead invest more and more of my time into my passions and what truly brings me joy.
- More money will not change anything about me, but only will amplify what and who I already am.
Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of all that is me. If I become wealthy and am an evil person or a loving person, it’s not the money, it’s me.
I choose to earn money from sharing my gifts, talents, and passions, and will not do work that I don't align with just to earn money.
Much love and thanks for reading,