Here is my weekly status and giveaway. As the seasonal mission is on-going, I am running the mission as much as I can. My timing during the past week has been quite bad and it will be reflected in my rankings later in the post. Either way, I am still grinding away even if it's not as much as before.
I decided to give out a musician this week because they are very useful for old and new players alike.
The giveaway item is R168 Cliff and it has 100 fans, 75 skill, 4 luck and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions. This musician also has more skills than fans so it will help if you have too much ego.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @cazando.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @dyson-the-booper, @henruc, @jakkal, @elduderino420a, @tengolotodo, @dubble, @dracozauberer, @nikoleondas, @failingforward, @rayius, @hoosie, @yeckingo1, @flquin, @steemmillionaire, @rentaw03, @garzug, @thedoc07, @indiebandguru, @zapmin, @scoutroc, @listik303, @lordanquek, @amaillo, @lipe100dedos, @sevticon, @zallin, @rafasete, @spryquasar, @dagum, @sarpione, @s3rg4, @jonimarqu, @renora, @harpreetjanda, @new.things, @arkasz, @smiley-face, @yepspey, @siramadeus, @phaeton, @pochocles, @blesker, @orionvk, @adie44, @thaddeusprime, @coquicoin, @mryoung1979, @pousinha, @dewabrata, @b0s, @szmobacsi, @mario02, @nosliw, @supriya.gupta, @blitzzzz, @cykle, @ericburgoyne, @surien, @cobaltum, @luizeba, @myeong, @pregosauce, @eijibr, @chaosmagic23, @joalheal, @captainquack22, @nozzy, @soyuntito, @imfarhad, @pochocletx, @aryzt250782
I transferred the Vintage Mic below
My earnings this week is 147k starbits. It's not the best but there was quite a bit of time where I was not actually doing a mission. On top of that, I forgot to run a 5 hour mission on one of the nights so I lost out on the big starbit payout that I could of gotten there.
I only opened 12 packs this week but I was able to get an epic and legendary card. Both of which are instruments. This is the 2nd legendary card I have gotten and it also fits with the music lessons I am doing (piano).
I got a few more instruments this week but it was only 3 extra instruments. I am hoping to get better luck this week so I can get the 11 minimum for a normal plus animated version.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My ranking dropped a lot because I was busy and forgot about the game. I keep saying that I will do better but I just find it hard to keep up sometimes.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.