Here is my weekly status and giveaway. It's now April so there were some new cards added to the packs but it doesn't seem like there is a new seasonal mission. I am still stacking my starbits for when it does go live and the amount is definitely adding up. My week was horrible and I was busy so my play time drop a lot along with my own ranking.
I decided to give out another musician this week because they are very useful for old and new players alike.
The giveaway item is R170 Kev and it has 125 fans, 100 skill, 3 luck and 3 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @arkasz.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @ruralio, @soyunasantacruz, @myeong, @inefablelv, @pedrobrito2004, @renora, @circlebubble, @s3rg4, @engilhramn, @txracer, @rentaw03, @garzug, @jhonasanagon, @elduderino420a, @dubble, @joalheal, @pousinha, @rafasete, @ericburgoyne, @splurgee, @thaddeusprime, @handtalk5, @azj26, @temibot, @joetunex, @belzebuzi, @shikiphantom, @chaosmagic23, @jakkal, @spryquasar, @pochocles, @maxgolden, @blesker, @new.things, @rayius, @grandrookie, @blitzzzz, @teerandom, @szmobacsi, @amaillo, @surien, @supriya.gupta, @torran, @silentwill, @edskymiguel, @lipe100dedos, @ghostlybg, @listik303, @belhaven14, @mario02, @pregosauce, @indiebandguru, @soyuntito, @yeckingo1, @pravesh0, @brenlys2000, @tengolotodo, @subidu, @iasplan, @uggya, @allstarz, @ivanslait, @camillecrls629, @diochen, @pochocletx, @matthew1, @dracozauberer, @lordanquek, @dyson-the-booper, @zapmin, @dewabrata, @luizeba, @dagum, @imfarhad, @eddqq, @listik303, @aryzt250782, @k5ntexas
I transferred the Melody below
My earnings this week is 190k starbits. It looks like I was able to earn more than the week before but I was not doing music lessons as often this week. Given my time played, I believe that was the major factor as to why my earnings were up compared to last week. So far my stockpile of starbits for the seasonal mission is over 600k so I have 72 packs worth of chances for that seasonal musician.
I waited till last night to open packs so I could get some of the new cards. From my pack openings, I got an epic in one of my packs and double rares in another. It looks like they have changed what you get in packs because you always got at least 1 rare per pack in the past. So whenever you got epics, it came with a rare card as well. It's more in line with what I see in other games where you are guaranteed at least 1 rare or higher per pack now.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank has dropped quite a bit over last week and I have noone else to blame but myself. My minutes played has dropped quite a bit and set my points back by around a 100. So my immediate goal is to be more consistent with my missions and push my rank back up.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.