Here is my weekly status and giveaway. This week wasn't as bad as last week but I still haven't been able to time my missions properly. It just seems like I forget about the game every now and then so my energy usage isn't always the best. I am still gathering more starbits for the seasonal mission that should be released soon if their pattern holds.
I decided to give out another musician this week because they are very useful for old and new players alike.
The giveaway item is R160 Melody and it has 150 fans, 150 skill, 5 luck and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @joalheal.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @myeong, @mario02, @rayius, @technocrypton, @edskymiguel, @imfarhad, @dubble, @handtalk5, @blitzzzz, @rentaw03, @txracer, @rafasete, @amaillo, @pedrobrito2004, @indiebandguru, @elduderino420a, @dyson-the-booper, @chaosmagic23, @luizeba, @thaddeusprime, @maxgolden, @lipe100dedos, @ericburgoyne, @pregosauce, @s3rg4, @lordanquek, @supriya.gupta, @uggya, @nysster, @killerwot, @new.things, @pogier, @ghostlybg, @garzug, @surien, @jdike, @renora, @pochocles, @darkeis, @ruralio, @eddqq, @emion, @jhonasanagon, @tengolotodo, @camillecrls629, @belzebuzi, @eddwood, @brenlys2000, @arkasz, @teerandom, @belhaven14, @szmobacsi, @listik303, @shikiphantom, @bteim, @soyunasantacruz, @burggess, @failingforwards, @splurgee, @hoosie, @lordtimoty, @yepspey, @firinmahlazer, @spryquasar, @blesker, @temibot, @engilhramn, @dracozauberer, @jakkal, @dagum, @flquin, @allstarz, @gfcurbelo, @dirolls, @pochocletx, @danarf, @silentwill, @ivanslait, @zapmin, @dewabrata, @pravesh0, @phaeton, @grandrookie, @aryzt250782, @eibi24oso
I transferred the Mr and Mrs Wolf below
It looks like my earnings is 195k this week and I kind of expected it because I have been doing a lot more music lessons. I did so because a drunk fan increase cut me very close to the positive ego meter and I have gathered up around 500k starbits for the seasonal mission. With that many starbits, I think I should be able to get a seasonal card for the mission on the first day but who knows how luck will go.
There were no notable pulls from the pack openings. However, I did notice that the pack openings have changed slightly compared to the last time I opened them. The rare card is no longer in a set spot anymore and they have updated the animations.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank is the same as last week and it looks like I might be dropping down ranks soon if I don't start buying more packs or playing more in-game time. I expect this to continue until the next seasonal mission starts.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.