Here is my weekly status and giveaway. It was a busy week but I think I was able to focus more on the game. There were some technical issues with the game so I couldn't place a long running mission before I went to sleep. The issues seems to be resolved now so I don't think there should be anymore issues for now.
It's just a musician this week that I did not give away in the past.
The giveaway item is R120 Dan and it has 50 fans, 150 skill, 2 luck and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions. This musician also has more skills than fans so it will help if you have too much ego.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @txracer.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @myeong, @hoosie, @mario02, @yeckingo1, @rayius, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @amaillo, @netsrac, @hhayweaver, @ravenmus1c, @technocrypton, @silver-edge, @new.things, @lokywolf2295, @lordanquek, @s3rg4, @oxidil, @saimaali, @pedrobrito2004, @imfarhad, @subwaysurfer, @magooz, @dubble, @handtalk5, @misterabaddon, @blitzzzz, @rentaw03, @whickey, @germangenius, @zacherybinx, @bboyady, @davidewallet, @harpreetjanda, @darmst5339, @moonthumb, @bboyady, @rafasete, @phaeton, @bacon-dub, @zeclipse, @jackyng, @tskmstr00, @furuno, @santiarrr, @jazmyn, @listik303, @diavolo55, @dagum, @antonyaarg, @joalheal, @irigaru, @uggya, @jesmel26nala, @special1st, @alvy1622, @maxgolden, @surien, @gianni-benito, @videm
I transferred the Carlito below.
Overall I am making progress on my fans and I am getting closer to the 100k fan mark. There are some drunk fans but I should be reaching it in a month or so at worst. I am slowly gathering more starbits for the next seasonal mission.
I opened my packs quite late but I did get an epic card. It's my 3rd Low Rider card so maybe I should try to trade it for an epic vehicle that I don't have.
Here are the blended cards that I managed to make after last week's post. I think giving up duplicate cards for a unique card is better for the rankings.
While I was checking the cards, I found a few unique cards that I did not have. They were relatively cheap so maybe I should of bought some more.
I traded away a duplicate E42 Electric Violin for this card and I think it was a great move. They give the same amount of luck and I did not have one of these cards yet so it adds to my unique cards.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank is up from last week and my time played is better too. It could of been better but the server issues stopped me from running a 5 hour mission while I was asleep. It probably has affected other people as well so I don't think it affects my ranking too much.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.