Here is my weekly status and giveaway. I decided to reset the way I usually open packs so that I take out 70k from the millionaire mission and 30k from my normal earnings. So my counting of starbits is a bit off. I didn't do many music lessons and it was mainly on starbits missions so my earnings are definitely a bit higher than usual.
It's been a while since I gave out a musician so I decided to give out a Macy card.
The giveaway item is R87 Stacy and it has 125 fans, 150 skill, 5 luck and 2 income modifier. It's a fairly decent card since it has more skill than fans so it will definitely help you keep your ego in check.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @andy-plays.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @luizeba, @oxidil, @servelle, @dejan.vuckovic, @imfarhad, @harpreetjanda, @maurojd, @mario02, @yeckingo1, @deanlogic, @stewie.wieno, @rayius, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @amaillo, @netsrac, @hhayweaver, @lofone, @ivarbjorn, @ravenmus1c, @technocrypton, @usamaro, @pablodare, @nyinyiwin, @jay63, @freed99, @steemmillionaire, @titus-vivant, @blitzzzz, @chicago.cubs, @supriya.gupta, @fairie420t, @whickey, @master.splinter, @baak, @nysster, @silver-edge, @andrik
I transferred the Robbie below.
I think I missed out on a 5 hour mission one night but I still managed to earn quite a bit this week. As I took out 20k from the millionaire and 80k from my balance, my total earnings is about 245k starbits. I think this is the highest I have earned in a week.
It's been a while but I managed to get 2 new epic cards and both of them are cards I did not have before. One of them is the E31 Faux Rari, a rare vehicle, and the other is the E42 Electric Violin. The vehicle will add in a lot of fans and help me earn more through missions.
I managed to save up enough ONEUP tokens so I also bought a S30 Juan Up that was released recently. It has more skills than fans so it will be useful for people struggling with ego.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
I am up a rank from last week and my total time is around the same. So I guess it has more to do with the three extra unique cards I added to my collection.
It does look like the ranking area where I am currently at is quite competitive. It wouldn't take much to move up or down and my pack opening this week won't get my the new cards. Since they release so late in the week, I will only get to open up the new cards added next month.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.