4 tablespoon of dried/dehydrated and ground strawberry fruit powder (Fragaria × ananassa)
4 ginseng root tails (Korean or American, either variety is fine) (Korean == Panax Ginseng || American == Panax quinquefolius)
2 tsp of ground peppermint leaves (Mentha × piperita)
1 Mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata)
1 tsp of raspberry fruit powder (Rubus idaeus)
2 or 3 oz of local honey
1. fill a pitcher of water about 2/3 of the way to the top
2. split the ingredients into two cups to steep
cup #1 ---- ginseng, peppermint
cup #2 ---- raspberry powder, honey
Instructions for cup #1: pour boiling water and steep for 10 minutes, filter solids and add to pitcher.
Instructions for cup #2: pour boiling hot water(100 C or 212 F) into cup and steep this cup for 3-5 minutes, filter and add to pitcher.
add honey and hot water together in another cup stir so the honey dissolves into the water, add this extra cup to the pitcher
3. Add one mandarin orange(squeezed juice) into the pitcher.
4. Stir everything for 2 minutes.
5. Add ice, stir another 30 seconds and enjoy.
Thank you for reading, and best of health to all : )