Do you have a passion for writing articles but your attempts have discouraged you? Are you new and unexperienced in writing articles? Are you hoping you'll get tipped decent $ per article? Then look no further.
As you know there are substantial amounts of articles on Publish0x to read from. There is never a shortage. But what makes a Publish0x article really worth reading?
One thing I have noticed is like me, there are a lot of people who are rookies when it comes to writing articles. And I admit myself I have not been writing articles for that long. And I still have a long, long way to go.
But what makes a article stand out from others? What article makes people tip 30 dollars why your struggling to make a article that will probay never get more then 3 cents?
Well it may not seem like the answer is obvious at first but here are some tips that will help you get that answer. And I do not have all the answers for making your article shine but perhaps I can assist you in that direction.
So what does make an article interesting, engaging and worth reading? Here are some tips that may help you.
- Original content that you haven't fabricated or copied. Do you perhaps have inside information on the subject of the article no one else does?
- Having established tips or tricks backed by factual success that can give readers knowledge of something such as financial gains, crucial information that is very helpful.
- Writing about a interesting/popular subject that engages readers while at the same time aligns with cryptocurrency.
- Formatting the article right. So readers feel comfortable and are at ease reading your article. No one likes to try to decipher walls of text. If it looks bad people will move on to another article before reading yours.
- Make your article engaging, interesting and make it have a meaning that aligns with real matters
- Make sure you stick to cryptocurrency or stocks. There are articles that have nothing to do with finance but the reality is Publish0x is mostly ABOUT cryptocurrency and finance.
Don't try to speculate or predict a price if you don't have substantial information proving it. I am guilty myself but readers tend to skip those types of articles. All because you basically predicted eth's price will go up because of a delusion and that "feeling" in your gut. Try to stick to facts, not grandeur delusions. I hope the information and tips I provided point new writers in the right direction.
Do you have a suggestion tips on writing? Was my article subpar and could be better? Please feel free to comment below, good or bad. I hope the best of you all and stay safe.