Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto
Neosify - Buy, Stake & Earn Crypto

Eternal Casino Investment Token (ECIT)

By CryptoProphet_1 | Eternal Casino | 25 Apr 2020



With building a Casino venture such as the one we are proposing will require hiring the right people and building the correct infrastructure for it to progress to the final live product. We have been talking and looking at how we want to build it, what will be required and who we need to get this built in a timely and professional manner.

We will have all the old favourite games that people have come to love, plus also will set aside a % each month to develop new and unique games and events taylored to our unique casino.

As everyone can understand this will be over a period of time and will also have considerable cost . We are looking for investors, to help us fund and grow the full casino eco-system and have laid out below the details .

To invest in the building of Eternal Casino we have a investment token ECIT (Eternal Casino Investment Token).

These can be purchased @

You can also check out our market cap and other details @ CoinGecko

ECIT is a ERC20 Token on the Ethereum blockchain and you can view the contract @

At the end of every month, last sunday to be more precise a snapshot will be taken of all HODLER's and 40% of all profits made throught Eternal Casino will be distributed per ECIT share in VYA. 10% of the total profits will be added to the Bankroll/Reserve and the other 50% will be used for running of site and also development and promotion.

A minimum of 10,000 ECIT must be held in your personal wallet to qualify for monthly dividends at the time of snap shot.(NOT HELD ON EXCHANGE, MUST BE IN PERSONAL ETHEREUM WALLET....

Of the ECIT sold through xchanges 10% will be set aside for support/running of site and servers, 10% for promotion and the last 80% will be placed into a development fund to help build and bring this dream alive.

Currently the cold reserve stands at 300000000000.00 VYA and is held @

Currently our Bankroll/Hot wallet stands at 15791411933.4 VYA (this figure is correct at time of publication) and is held @

Please feel free to come and chat to use on our Telegram support channel @ or one of our Twiiter pages or and ask question and get the latest news ..

Check the casino out

How do you rate this article?



Have Been Involved in the crypto realm since early 2010, been involved in many developments and seen the lowest moment and most glorious moments. Believe that that Knowledge is Power and Power is Knowledge. And that Crypto's will help set everyone FREE!!!

Eternal Casino
Eternal Casino

Here we will discuss Eternal Casino, Event's and other information for the public around the casino.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.