NFT Game Day happens every Friday w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D, and is a day where we entertain ourselves and all those that tune in with the latest amazing, wondrous, and fascinating happenings though fun, enlightening, and informative deep dives with our guests from various NFT and gaming projects throughout the space.
This week on NFT Game day Corey and Jimmy D will be joined by Lisa Chandler of KrownDAC. With a background in startups, she was interested in the community because of the ability to create more equitable reward systems, some of which they have been experimenting with for the past couple years.
As for Krown themselves, KROWN is a DAC, a Token, and a Community holding the belief that community engagement should be transparent and fun. The DAC is a self-governed group with a constitution, elected custodians, a WPS (Worker Proposal System), and offers a plethora of ways for the community to become engaged. With a token intent on integrating blockchain with real world applications by incentivizing members of differing communities to engage within the ecosystem, the KROWN DAC and Community are constantly looking for ways to press the boundaries of what it means to be a part of their multifaceted ecosystem. Some of the better known of these are the DACATHON, MetaDAC, and Krownlandia. KROWN really is a project with so much going on, it’s probably best you just tune in and get all awesome goods first hand.
And as a special service connected directly to this show, Lisa informed us that if you post in https://t.me/krowntoken telegram channel during or after the show some big KROWN tips are pretty much guaranteed for #uplifters.
Catch all the action LIVE at 9am EST Friday, February 19th, or tune in for the replay on our official theUplifters YouTube channel alongside all our other past and affiliated videos.
- KROWN DAC: https://www.krown.club/
- KROWN Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/114muoCm0k8WSulNqtNx6FAZmIAveiHMQAARXQDe5H90/edit
- Telegram: https://t.me/krowntoken
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/krowndac
- Krownlandia: https://sites.google.com/view/krownlandia
- Krownlandia Telegram: https://t.me/Krownlandia
- Lisa’s Coffee Shop Telegram: https://t.me/lisascoffeeshop
w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D is a series of weekly themed episodes with the intent to hone in on specified happenings around the space and bring together the builders, the influencers, and the community for a better understanding of a holistic ecosystem.
The with Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Weekly line up consists of Monday’s BP&Chill, Tech Talk on a Tuesday, Wednesday’s Media Moguls, Thursday’s EOSIO Weekly Update, and Friday’s NFT Game Day.
Each day we will be accompanied by a guest from throughout the space to guide us through whatever their super power may be, and together we can discover, learn, and educate one another in our aim towards making this collective experience the best for all it can possibly be.
Generally we will go Live from 9AM EST Monday to Friday and stream to our official YouTube channel. Of course, should you find yourself in a bind that early (or late depending upon where you may be), so long as you hit those subscribe and bell notification buttons, you shan’t miss a beat. However, should you miss an episode or two, no worries as our Weekly Roundup complete with descriptors and video links on Medium has always got ya covered.
Should you wish to aid and abed us in our mission to touch base with the world and keep people informed, please follow, like, subscribe, or whatever the million other social whack-a-mole holes have tagged in their buzz phrases.
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RVCc
- TheUplift World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw9au_q0YY
- Medium: https://kansaikrypto.medium.com/
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D on Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/eosio-weekly?a=GRb4zrJeBL
- New Kids on the Blockchain deWeb Community Board: https://community.newkidsontheblockchain.com/NEWKIDS/profile/kansaikrypto
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Facebook News: https://www.facebook.com/EOSIO.Weekly
- EOSIO Weekly on Chirp: https://chirp.la/channels/EOSIOweekly
- Corey: Twitter (https://twitter.com/coreycottrell) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/coreycottrell)
- Jimmy D: Twitter (https://twitter.com/kansai_krypto), Discussions App (https://discussions.app/u/Jimmy_D-EOS7ecW4eHA2wJzr5hsFaf5ksffrbz8EmN51wtEyAPr6oFyUVwimr), Jimmy D Presents: Window to Crypto Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507827759326958)
Of course there is no obligation, but another way to support our mission towards enlightening the world with our content for them to devour, then you can do that too with tips currently to the following links.
- WAX & WAX based NFT’s: 5ssqy.wam
- EOS & EOS based tokens: eosioweeklye
- Telos: eosioweeklyt
With both this weeks semantics and mechanics out of the way then, do keep it real and happy trails skipping down the blockchain road to new and exciting future destinations and community building journey ;D