BP&Chill w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy is a daily series on Monday where we try to better understand what is happening in the blockchain space, and particularly within the EOSIO sphere from the perspective of various Block Producers. Meant to be a relaxed AMA and share what you may style, we are hopeful both our guests and audience will get the most outta all the thoughtful insights revealed and answers to questions detailed.
This week for BP & Chill, we welcome back Michael of EOS USA. Above and beyond everything EOS USA has taken upon themselves in the space, this week we are hoping to get the rundown on history nodes as well as take a peek into what EOS USA is doing in regards to The Uplift World.
Catch all the action LIVE at 9am EST Monday, February 22nd, or tune in for the replay on our official theUplifters YouTube channel alongside all our other past and affiliated videos.
- EOSUSA News: https://www.eosusa.news/
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- EOSUSA News Twitter: https://twitter.com/ivote4_eos_usa
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/EOSUSANEWS/featured
w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D is a series of weekly themed episodes with the intent to hone in on specified happenings around the space and bring together the builders, the influencers, and the community for a better understanding of a holistic ecosystem.
The with Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Weekly line up consists of Monday’s BP&Chill, Tech Talk on a Tuesday, Wednesday’s Media Moguls, Thursday’s EOSIO Weekly Update, and Friday’s NFT Game Day.
Each day we will be accompanied by a guest from throughout the space to guide us through whatever their super power may be, and together we can discover, learn, and educate one another in our aim towards making this collective experience the best for all it can possibly be.
Generally we will go Live from 9AM EST Monday to Friday and stream to our official YouTube channel. Of course, should you find yourself in a bind that early (or late depending upon where you may be), so long as you hit those subscribe and bell notification buttons, you shan’t miss a beat. However, should you miss an episode or two, no worries as our Weekly Roundup complete with descriptors and video links on Medium has always got ya covered.
Should you wish to aid and abed us in our mission to touch base with the world and keep people informed, please follow, like, subscribe, or whatever the million other social whack-a-mole holes have tagged in their buzz phrases.
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RVCc
- TheUplift World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw9au_q0YY
- Medium: https://kansaikrypto.medium.com/
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D on Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/eosio-weekly?a=GRb4zrJeBL
- New Kids on the Blockchain deWeb Community Board: https://community.newkidsontheblockchain.com/NEWKIDS/profile/kansaikrypto
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Facebook News: https://www.facebook.com/EOSIO.Weekly
- EOSIO Weekly on Chirp: https://chirp.la/channels/EOSIOweekly
- Corey: Twitter (https://twitter.com/coreycottrell), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/coreycottrell)
- Jimmy D: Twitter (https://twitter.com/kansai_krypto), Discussions App (https://discussions.app/u/Jimmy_D-EOS7ecW4eHA2wJzr5hsFaf5ksffrbz8EmN51wtEyAPr6oFyUVwimr), Jimmy D Presents: Window to Crypto Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507827759326958)
Of course there is no obligation, but another way to support our mission towards enlightening the world with our content for them to devour, then you can do that too with tips currently to the following links.
- WAX & WAX based NFT’s: 5ssqy.wam
- EOS & EOS based tokens: eosioweeklye
- Telos: eosioweeklyt
With both this weeks semantics and mechanics out of the way then, do keep it real and happy trails skipping down the blockchain road to new and exciting future destinations and community building journey ;D