Lemon juice and sour yogurt are very common ingredients in meat recipe. Lemon and yogurt taste meat is very delicious to eat. These can be used with beef, mutton or chicken as desired. For beef or mutton cooking, it will take a little longer to cook. Today i am going to share a recipe of chicken. Which can called Yogurt chicken.
At first, let see a brief info about the recipe:
- Preparation Time: 30min
- Cook Time: 1h
- Ready Time: 1h 30min
- Yield: 1 Serving dish
- Servings: 4 Persons
- Cuisine: Bengali,Indian
List of the ingredients:
- Chicken or Beef: 1/2 kg
- Sour yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger paste: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoons
- Mustard seeds paste: 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1/4 cup of onions
- Sugar: According to the taste
- Lemon juice: According to the taste
- Salt: According to the taste
Steps of the recipe:
Heat the oil. Light fry the onions.
Now Mix all the ingredients without lemon juice.
Cover and gently cook with light heat. Once the meat is boiled, the water becomes dry and the oil remain with little water. Now add lemon juice. Keep the dough mix with the meat.
Serve hot with salad.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned.