- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. How Polkadot Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 30 March 2021, Polkadot has made a cumulative return of 1104.12% since Jan 2020 and 413.5% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 4th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
2. Technical Analysis on Polkadot
2.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
2.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
2.3. Bollinger Band
2.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge has taken a neutral stance on the short-term price outlook of Polkadot.
3. Polkadot Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of Polkadot defined above, DOT is becoming riskier on 30 Mar 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 21 Mar 2021, with its biggest pullback being seen at 12.42% on a single day during the last 100 days.
If you are into Ethereum (ETH) and Chainlink (LINK), I have made a similar analysis on them at:
- 29 March 2021 (MON)- Chainlink (LINK) Daily Risk Report
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.