- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. How Chainlink Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 29 March 2021, Chainlink has made a cumulative return of 1476.14% since Jan 2020 and 225.65% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 8th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
2. Technical Analysis on Chainlink
2.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
2.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
2.3. Bollinger Band
2.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge has taken a bullish stance on the short-term price outlook of Chainlink, but I could be wrong, hence, please make careful due diligence before making any decision.
3. Chainlink Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of Chainlink defined above, probability for Chainlink to suffer great losses during any single day has decreased with its biggest pullback being seen at 19.33% on a single day during the last 100 days. Chainlink is becoming less riskier on 29 Mar 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 20 Mar 2021, but I could be wrong, hence, please make careful due diligence before making any decision.
If you are into Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), I have made a similar analysis on this yesterday at:
- 28 March 2021 (SUN)- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Risk Report
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.