Every day, in an attempt to farm moons, I will post a question or two on Reddit. To streamline my thinking process, I will include one literary device that is used in my line of work and frame it from a crypto perspective. Here are some examples:
- Describe crypto without using the letter ‘e’.
- Crypto is to ______________ as fire is to water.
- Share with us your favourite crypto wordplay.
- Tell us your best crypto joke.
- Has your attitude towards crypto changed this year?
- What tone does your crypto narrative take?
- What’s the greatest irony about crypto?
- Which crypto catchphrase is your favourite sarcastic remark?
- Other than a *black swan* event, what other animal metaphors will you use for crypto?
- What analogy would you use to describe your relationship with crypto?
- What are some things paradoxical about crypto?
- Compose your 5-7-5 syllable haiku about a crypto
- Write a five-line limerick on crypto
- What’s one dilemma you’re facing about your crypto investments?
- Tell us an oxymoron about crypto.
Some of these questions are well-received. Others create barely a stir. But doing this made me realise one thing: do one small thing sufficiently for many days, and it will grow into something larger (e.g. this article). A paragraph a day chases the writer’s block away.