Damn this stuff looks amazing.
Huge Article on the Frontpage of Chinese Media.
Chinese state newspaper today (Xinhua)
Bitcoin: The First Successful Application of Blockchain Technology
Alibaba partners with Lolli
If you never have better register to Lilli now (and get 10 USD free with this link after shopping).
Lolli is an chrome addon/app that gives you cashbacks when buying on their partners websites in Bitcoin. Yes buy stuff on very popular sites and get some BTC back. Huge companies there Mariott, Udemy, GoDaddy, Sephora.. Just register and see.
Alibaba is kind of Amazon for China, but actually loads of people shop there worldwide for cool products with discounts. For start according to a Coindesk report, the new program will only be available for purchases in the United States.
Some Chinese Based Exchanges That Need No Documents
If you want to play a bit markets in china trading crypto here is a few.
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- KuCoin - i would call it younger brother of Binance with many NEO and ETH pairs
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, similar to other two above with different coins
- BitMax - free transaction mining and fees share of what exchange makes with BTMX tokens
- Coinex - ETH BCH BTC EOS pairs