After succesfully starting to use the mainnet, the team form Elrond is surprising us again with something spectacular. At least as spectacular as the video introduction is showing to us.
The name is Maiar.com. Looks like it will be a phone app, with a lot of capabilities. What do they plan for it? Appparently a lot. Let's go trough some of their features.
- Wallet created instantly, using just the phone number. If you know some great conspiracy theories, this is awesome. A digital wallet will be linked to your phone number, allowing you to sent crypto/money to another phone mumbers from your list. Ok, this was done before. What is next?
- Send money borderless, to anyone, instantly, with almost no fee (i presume the Elrond network will be used for this).
- Progressive security - as you use the app more and the money/crypto deposited there will increase, more advanced layers of security will be triggered accordingly. Mixed reactions about this, as it is not explained in detail what that means. Left to be seen when the product is ready.
- Herotags: some privacy gimmicks, these herotags are special usernames powered by the Elrond blockchain through a DNS service deployed on Elrond Network. To be used when you want to keep your phone private, i can only think at this as similar with the process of disabling the DNS look-up for a website. Maybe i am wrong. I do not know.
- Multiple coins were promised, with interest earning and staking.
- Not-custodial wallet. Owning your private keys, do i need to say more?
So, essentially they promised some of the best motives that i need to use a multicurrency wallet, even if this looks more like a light wallet, using probably a 24 words passphrase. A big issue will be related to the coins offered and the interest/reward rates. If they are good, and they choose popular coins/tokens, they can get a big slice of the pie. Atomic is slacking of lately, and their staking model is at least troublesome, especially for Atom/Tron and few more, with frequent errors.
Also, they have ERD, which they can use as native token, in the similar way with CRO (on Crypto.com, but they were a bit misleading lately with their promotions), so, if the staking rewards for ERD are 25% and more, as promised, probably i will sell all my CRO and move there. At the moment the Staking is marked as Coming soon on Elrond website, but their work shows potential. If i got you bored at this time, just go and search '241543903' on Google images. I can guarantee that you'll be laughing.
The name of the game is Maiar.com. Check their website to find more.
My crypto-related links (check ratings - 1 to 5 stars based on my personal experience)
Games to gain crypto
***** League of Kingdoms - link here: similar with Heroes of Might and Magic or RoK (worldwide - paying in DAI)
***** DogeWars - link here (paying in Doge, 10-100 Doge initial investment, fight bosses and 1vs1 arena)
***** Binance( good for staking/savings ) - link here
***** Kucoin( good for staking/savings ) - link here
***** Coinbase( ideal for beginners )- link here
****ChangeNOW (make your own exchange widget) - link here
**** BlockFi (decent interest rates, but less choices than Celsius) - link here
***** Celsius.network (good rates of interests and monthly codes for free crypto, 1235256530 => my referral for $10 bonus ) - link here
**** Coinbundle (investing in crypto bundles) - link here
**** Stakecube (staking, masternodes and very easy to claim faucets for 28 coins/tokens) - link here
Wallets for multiple cryptocurrencies
***** Coinpot - link here (microwallet for all Moon faucets, Bitfun and Bonusbitcoin)
***** Atomic wallet - link here (microwallet for Publish0x DAI, BAT and Loopring)
***** Sphere wallet (for Horizen, combined with the faucet for extra bonus) - link here
**** Crypto.com wallet (good interest staking and 50$ bonus in MCO) - link here
Free crypto (faucets and more)
***** Pipeflare faucet (ZEC & PIVX) - link here
****Lbry.tv (free crypto for watching or making videos) - link here
****Bitfun( 3 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Bonusbitcoin( 15 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Moon Bitcoin ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
***Moon Bitcoin Cash ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Moon Litecoin ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Moon Dogecoin ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
***Moon Dash ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
***** Horizen faucet ( 20 hours countdown - automatically deposit to Sphere wallet - bonus ) - link here
***** Zcash daily faucet (20 hours cooldown - automatically deposit to Binance- bonus) - link here
*** Tezos faucet ( 7 days countdown - automatically deposit to Coinbase or Binance wallet ) - link here
** Tron,LTC, XVG and other crypto faucet (24 hours countdown) - link here
***** Publish0x blog (Free BAT, DAI and Loopring for reading/writing - can combine with Atomic wallet) - link here
***** Brave browser (Free BAT for using it, based on paid ads, very good AdBlocker and high speed) - link here
***** Presearch search engine (Free PRE for using it, works well in combination with Brave browser) - link here
Disclaimer: This text also can be re-published on my personal blogs, such as this one.