- Gas fees - they are higher than ever, and now is indeed a good day to be a farmer, if you have a mining farm (with proper rigs, mining Ethereum is more lucrative than ever, even better than 2017, when ETH used to be $1400).
- Elrond mainnet was launched yesterday, and while i found the presentation being great, I am at least mystified, to say it nicely, by some of the Elrond team decisions. First, going from 80 billions to 80 millions, and rebranding from Elrond to Elrond Gold. Second, the hype around the mainnet launched didn't translate well in real life ( a drop from $0.21 to 0.18). There is still some promising unknown in this project, but i was happy to sell my coins for 600% profit (focusing on my ETH accumulation and AMPL mining). Some envious people even said that Elrond team was inspiring from some of Steve Jobs presentations, but to me seems a lot more like Elon Musk, to be honest.
- And as i was mentioning Amplefort, there is some crazy volatility in here, and a wild swinging up and down. 27th of July - $2.88, 31st of July - $0.60, all while this is supposed to act like a stablecoin of sorts. But it is gravitating around $1 finally, reaching some equilibrium lately. Meanwhile, the Amplefort Geyser will be up oly for another 70 days, so that means that you have only 10 days remaining with more than 300% APY (Translation, as you keep your liquidity on Uniswap, the Geyser will drip AMPL x1 when you start, x2 - 200%APY after 30 days and x3 - 300%APY after 60 days, with only 70 days remaining before it will stop). Took me a while to understand the math, at least some of that. And it is only correct for the Beehive version, i did not use the other one.)
- EOS Block.one starts to use their 10% for voting, in a similar move with Justin Sun taking over Steem. (Say what?).
- For the rest of them crypto, everything looks well, BTC is at $11150, up 1.84%, ETH is at $339, up 6.86%, AAVE and Aleph.im got a nice pump in the last 24 hours.
Keep it up and enjoy the summer!
My crypto-related links (check ratings - 1 to 5 stars based on my personal experience)
Games to gain crypto
***** League of Kingdoms - link here: similar with Heroes of Might and Magic or RoK (worldwide - paying in DAI)
***** DogeWars - link here (paying in Doge, 10-100 Doge initial investment, fight bosses and 1vs1 arena)
***** Rollercoin - link here (mining indie game, rewards in BTC, ETH & DOGE)
***** Binance( good for staking/savings ) - link here
***** Kucoin( good for staking/savings ) - link here
***** Coinbase( ideal for beginners )- link here
****ChangeNOW (make your own exchange widget) - link here
**** BlockFi (decent interest rates, but less choices than Celsius) - link here
***** Celsius.network (good rates of interests and monthly codes for free crypto, 1235256530 => my referral for $10 bonus ) - link here
**** Coinbundle (investing in crypto bundles) - link here
**** Stakecube (staking, masternodes and very easy to claim faucets for 28 coins/tokens) - link here
**** Credit (staking, African currency - 200% staking rewards) - link here
Wallets for multiple cryptocurrencies
***** Coinpot - link here (microwallet for all Moon faucets, Bitfun and Bonusbitcoin)
***** Atomic wallet - link here (microwallet for Publish0x DAI, BAT and Loopring)
***** Sphere wallet (for Horizen, combined with the faucet for extra bonus) - link here
**** Crypto.com wallet (good interest staking and 50$ bonus in MCO) - link here
Free crypto (faucets and more)
****Lbry.tv (free crypto for watching or making videos) - link here
****Bitfun( 3 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Bonusbitcoin( 15 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
****Moon Bitcoin ( 5 min countdown - automatically deposit to Coinpot wallet ) - link here
***** Horizen faucet ( 20 hours countdown - automatically deposit to Sphere wallet - bonus ) - link here
***** Zcash daily faucet (20 hours cooldown - automatically deposit to Binance- bonus) - link here
*** Tezos faucet ( 7 days countdown - automatically deposit to Coinbase or Binance wallet ) - link here
** Tron and other crypto faucet (24 hours countdown) - link here
***** Publish0x blog (Free BAT, DAI and Loopring for reading/writing - can combine with Atomic wallet) - link here
***** Brave browser (Free BAT for using it, based on paid ads, very good AdBlocker and high speed) - link here
***** Presearch search engine (Free PRE for using it, works well in combination with Brave browser) - link here
Disclaimer: This text also can be re-published on my personal blogs, such as this one.