IRISnet (a.k.a IRIS Hub) is designed to be the foundation for the next-generation distributed applications. Built with Cosmos-SDK, IRIS Hub enables cross-chain interoperability through a unified service model, while providing a variety of modules to support DeFi applications. You can find more details about IRISnet here.
- IRISnet team is actively involving in the GoZ: released two versions of GoZ Network State Visualizer; is going to share a new version of Rainbow wallet for GoZ to help ordinary users to experience interchain token transfer
- IRISnet and Chainlink partnership announcement & AMA
- Coindesk, BSN, CEO of Red Date Technology Yifan He mentioned a partnership between BSN and Cosmos based on IRITA, an enterprise-focused solution branching off of the Shanghai-based IRISnet project
- COIRFAN is going to release the mobile setting of its web page. Thanks to Cypher Core and Paradigm for the report which mentioned IRISnet
- IRISnet co-founder Harriet Cao is going to give a class with business leaders to share the application scenarios of industrial blockchain
- Update service feature docs to better describe the refactored service logic
- Add the owner role to the service binding
- Clean up code and fix bugs
- A new version of Rainbow wallet for GoZ is being developed to support IBC token transfer and Coinswap
- IRISplorer-GoZ v0.1.0 was released
- Analyze and display the GoZ Network State Visualizer
- Present the quick redirection to the GoZ related web pages
2. IRISplorer-GoZ v0.1.1 was released
- Changed to the stellar background
- Updated the size of the visualizer to full screen
- Added single zones which have zero connection
- Added a new function of quick redirection to the second screen
- Added access to Rainbow wallet
- Added the related information of IRISnet-Bianjie validator node
3. IRISplorer-Mainnet launched the GoZ related Banner
IRISnet research director participated in an online AMA with Consensus to discuss the development and integration of DeFi and Staking
The participants for this live AMA also includes the president of Tezos China Sandy, the executives of Kava in Asia Aaron Choi，the co-founder as well as the CTO of Harmony Rongjian Lan，the executives of BitMax.io in Asia Bonna Zhu, and the Vice President of Consensus and the host of this activity Vicky.
IRISnet research director participated in an online AMA with Chainlink
At 8 pm on April 30th, IRISnet research director Jeffrey Hu joined a live AMA with Chainlink to have a further discussion about how to integrate oracle and cross-chain.
IRISnet co-founder Harriet Cao is going to give a class with business leaders to share the application scenarios of industrial blockchain
Participants in this activities include IRISnet co-founder Harriet Cao, the vice president of Chinese Institute of Digital Asset as well as the founder of Token Thinking Laboratory Yan Meng, the vice general manager of Forms Syntron Chao Wang, the Director of Aerospace Information Blockchain Electronic Invoice Jian Zhang, the CEO of ChainNova Ning Dong, Chief Architect of Tencent Cloud Blockchain Meng Ao, the director of Ant Financial Blockchain Solutions Shitao Ma.
IRISnet Team is in Game of Zone
IRISnet shared GoZ Network State Visualizers to the community
On April 24th, the IRISnet team shared the first version of GoZ Network State Visualizer to view GoZ competition as well as hands-on IBC backed token transfer. On April 30th, the IRISnet team shared an updated version of GoZ Network State Visualizer: with the increasing of the validator nodes in IBC, users can view a huge network via numerous connections of data. Experience it online:：http://ibc-goz.irisplorer.io which is the connections before the launch of GoZ.
A bug discovered by IRISnet core developer Yelong
Cosmos development team announced to push back the start time for phase 1 of Game of Zones due to the gameofzoneshub-1a did not achieve the necessary 24 hours of stability required to start Phase 1 of the competition. Cosmos core dev team recovered the bug discovered by IRISnet core developer Yelong.
IRISnet Integrating with Chainlink to Support Interchain Interoperability Using Real-World Data
IRISnet is excited to announce an integration with Chainlink, the market-leading decentralized oracle network, through the addition of a Chainlink “oracle” module to the IRIS Hub. By making Chainlink easily accessible on the IRIS Hub, developers can build next-generation decentralized applications that span across multiple blockchains and incorporate secure and reliable data feeds from trusted off-chain sources. Click here to learn more.
IRISnet Enterprise IRITA has been chosen by BSN to support Cosmos Ecosystem
China’s Blockchain-based Service Network BSN officially kicked off in Beijing on April 25, 2020. The launch of BSN also captured widespread attention from overseas. Coindesk, for example, has provided consistent media coverage on the development of BSN since its initiation, most notably an in-depth interview with Yifan He, CEO of Red Date Technology. He also mentioned a partnership between BSN and Cosmos through IRITA, an enterprise-focused solution branching off of the Shanghai-based IRISnet project.
COIRFAN will release its mobile setting soon
Cross-chain ecosystem information platform COIRFAN (website: iris.fan ) is recently finishing the development of its mobile version of its web page which enters the final debugging period. For now, COIRFAN has already released a newsletter with images, instant messages, public announcements of projects, data centers, community forum, and help center. Once the development in mobile settings completed, users can experience the above functions in their mobile phones without any disruption.
IRISnet Report by Ecosystem partner Kencrypto and Cypher Core
Thanks to Cypher Core and Paradigm for mentioning IRISnet in their reports entitled [Project Tracker] Cosmos #13- April 2020 Updates and Cosmos Network: GoZ starts tomorrow, Code With Us — live online workshops introduced, Two weeks left in the Cross Chain Hackathon, Cosmos is coming to Consensus, IRISnet integrating with Chainlink
Email: [email protected]
Official website: https://www.irisnet.org/
WeChat subscription: irisnetwork
WeChat group: irisnetwork2018
Telegram English: https://t.me/irisnetwork
Telegram Chinese: https://t.me/irisnetworkcn