We are absolutely stoked to announce the Bitcoin.com trading competition with CloudCoin.
Did you know that Bitcoin.com listed CloudCoin and you can trade BTC, BCH, ETH, and USDT pairs on this exchange?
$10,000 CloudCoin Trading Competition
Bitcoin.com giving away $10,000 CloudCoin to the top 10 eligible traders. All you have to do is trade CCE/BTC on our exchange to win from the prize pool of $10,000. Sounds easy, doesn’t it?
All traders will be ranked in terms of the total CCE/BTC trading volume traded on their Bitcoin.com Exchange account (including both Buys and Sells) across the CCE/BTC trading pair during the competition period.
Please note traders who try any form of market manipulation in which a user simultaneously sells and buys the same financial instruments (wash trade) to create misleading, artificial activity in the marketplace, will be disqualified.
What can you win?
Bitcoin.com doing something different this time. Previously, they have always rewarded the top 3 or 5 traders. In the $10,000 CloudCoin Trading Competition, they will reward the top 10 traders. The eligible traders with the highest trading volumes on Bitcoin.com exchange will share $10,000 worth of CCE, in the following order and amounts in CCE
How to enter the competition?
Go to Bitcoin.com trading competitions page and click on “Apply now” for the competition. When trading CCE/BTC, you will automatically be entering the pool of possible winners. At the end of the competition, the top 10 traders with the highest trading volume (CCE/BTC) will be sharing a prize pool of up to $10,000 CCE.
How long will the trading competition run for?
The competition runs for 11 days from Tuesday, October 13th, 00:01 UTC until Friday, October 23, 23:59 UTC.
What is CloudCoin?
CloudCoin (CC) is a cloud-based digital currency, claiming to be the most perfect digital currency ever. CloudCoin was designed based on the founder’s Theory of Perfect Money to overcome the failings of existing technologies. Problems solved include confidentiality, availability, integrity, usability, and efficiency. Cloudcoin has a fixed supply and has no transaction fees. Learn more about the project here.
Terms and Conditions
- “Trading Volume” is defined as the sum of a trader’s total buys and sells (excluding wash trades) of CCE pair on Bitcoin.com Exchange. We calculate Trading Volume in the following way: Trading Volume = Sum (executed buys of CCE pair ) + Sum (executed sells of CCE pair).
- The competition periods start
- Winning traders will be notified by email and rewards will be deposited to their Bitcoin.com Exchange CCE wallets within 3 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Participation in the $10,000 CloudCoin Trading Competition is limited to one trader account per legal or natural person. Persons found to have competed with more than one trader account will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please note in the event of disqualification of any participants due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the trading competition, the leaderboard ranking might not be adjusted.
- The $10,000 CloudCoin Trading Competition is hosted by FMFW Ltd (the “Bitcoin.com Exchange”) and the terms and conditions of this competition form part of the User Agreement. The Bitcoin.com Exchange reserves the right to cancel it or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
- By participating you confirm the following: "I accept that any fictitious transactions aimed at artificially increasing the trading volume (wash trades, arbitrage trading between two or more exchanges, trading from multiple accounts, as well as an unfair use of multiple trading pairs aimed at increasing the trading volume of a participant), will lead to my being excluded from the competition. Bitcoin.com Exchanges´s decision is final and binding".
Danish Chaudhry, Head of Bitcoin.com Exchange, shared his views on the CloudCoin platform and how a coin with no effective blockchain became listed on a cryptocurrency exchange: “CloudCoin is a project unlike any other in the crypto field, and with our dedicated and tech-savvy team we’ve found a way to get this token listed on our platform, and available to trade with other popular coins and tokens among our community. I believe this project will stand the test of time, and revolutionize other platforms looking towards multiple technologies to list their token. With CloudCoin’s speed, it’s practically a no brainer. ”
Sean Worthington, Founder of CloudCoin, added: “CloudCoin’s goals are to achieve Liberty, Privacy, and Prosperity. Those who want a deep dive into CloudCoin are encouraged to read my book “Beyond Bitcoin: The Future of Digital Currency”.
NOTE: To speed up integration with Bitcoin.com, an Ethereum Token will be used for trading until CloudCoin can be fully integrated with the exchange. This token is called CloudCoin Etherium (CCE). You can trade CCE for CC and vice versa at Cloudcoin.com.
“Bitcoin.com is all about pushing financial innovation and exploring new ways to address current problems in the blockchain economy,’ said David Shin, head of Bitcoin.comExchange.” “We share in CloudCoin’s vision to address critical issues and provide a fast and secure monetary system unlike anything we’ve ever seen.”
With a monthly volume of nearly $20 billion, Bitcoin.com has also become a spot market for many other digital assets, making it a good fit for CloudCoin.
Find out why you should use Cloudcoin and listen to Bitcoin.com podcast featuring the founding member Sean Worthington.
You can exchange CloudCoin on exchanges the such at Bitcoin.com by converting your CloudCoin (CC) into CloudCoin Ethereum (CCE).
🔥🔥🔥Get Ready for…
🔥🔥🔥Swap It Up…
🧩 Exchanging CloudCoin for CloudCoin Ethereum Tokens
👨🏻💻 Learn How!
📽 Watch It Now!
You can convert your CloudCoin Etherium back into CloudCoin any time.
🔗 Next, connect with CloudCoin, and be a part of our community:
To learn more about CloudCoin, follow the links below to be a part of the community.