Binance acquired Coinmarketcap.
After the post of our colleague CREEPTO (RIP CoinMarketCap 2013-2020) - nice one, tipped - I researched alternatives.
I am not judging Binance step, only looking for different ways to follow crypto market.
Interesting... some Brazilian coins were not listed on Coinmarketcap... but I fund them on Coingecko.
So, I listed below the options within 2 criterions:
- NUMBER OF ALTCOINS
- VISUAL IMPACT (included if they have Portuguese version and even R$ comparatives)
Let´s see them (May/17th/2020):
1. COINGECKO - https://www.coingecko.com/pt
My opinion: the best one; clean visual, with Portuguese and R$ version... 7310 altcoins to search.
2. COINCODEX - https://coincodex.com/
Not so clean as Coingecko, almost the same number of altcoins (7247)... publicity, even with Brave... not Portuguese version, but yes for R$.
3. CRYPTOCOMPARE - https://www.cryptocompare.com/
Simpler than Coincodex, no Portuguese neither R$...
List by TOP TIER, not MARKET CAP... with publicity too.
It was not easily indicated # of altcoins, but going to the end, find 1999 before only PREVIOUS PAGE was funded:
4. BITINFOCHARTS - https://bitinfocharts.com/
Very complete infos at same browser page, very interesting. No visual effects, but I believe for some investors/financial guys is a "plus".
I did not find the # of altcoins could be reached...
5. COINLORE - https://www.coinlore.com/
Very clean site... with Portuguese and R$... 4204 altcoins...
6. COINCHECKUP - https://coincheckup.com/
Another clean site... with R$ marketcap... 2589 altcoins (it seems).
7. COINLIB - https://coinlib.io/
Another clean site... listed 6168 altcoins... a lot of currencies, but did not find R$... languages: EN and DE...
8. COIN360 - https://coin360.com/
"AMAZING GRAPHIC OVERVIEW"! With R$...
Find listed 3354 altcoins:
9. ALTCOIN (Yes, we have!) - https://altcoin.com.br/
A Brazilian site, with more than 1800 altcoins... very interesting to know...
So, as promised, only spots and an overview... I invite you to share your own research for "publish0x"ers here.
Thank you, and be safe.