- Tether USD (USDT) [rank #4] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/,
- TrueUSD (TUSD) [rank #49] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueusd/,
- USD Coin (USDC) [rank #21] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-coin/,
- Dai (DAI) [rank#55] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/multi-collateral-dai/,
- Gemini Dollar (GUSD) [rank #426] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gemini-dollar/,
- Binance USD (BUSD) [rank #37] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-usd/,
- StableUSD (USDS) [rank #1075] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stableusd/ and
- Paxos Standard (PAX) [rank #35] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paxos-standard/;
(NOTE: Six from Eight) [6/8] on TOP 100 Coinmarketcap (!) just researching a little bit - whitepapers can be look at easily on site
Do BRAZIL have something on this market with our REAL R$ currency?
Yes, we have! One listed on Coinmarketcap !!!
Let´s see them:
1. Brazilian Digital Token (BRZ) [rank #2104] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brz/
Target: 1 BRZ = R$1,00
2. CryptoBRL (cBRL) [not ranked] - not listed
Target: 1 cBRL = R$1,00
3. Real-T (RealT) [ not ranked] - not listed
Target: 1 RealT = R$1,00
4. BRL Coin (BRLC) [not ranked] - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brl-coin/
Target: 1 BRLC = R$1,00
5. GoMoney Criptocoin (GMC) [not ranked] - not listed
Target: should be 1 GMC = US$1,00 - but I found another GMC lited in COINMARKETCAP - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/geimcoin/
and even this the site doe not work: https://dan.com/buy-domain/geimcoin.com?redirected=true&tld=com
Both have died? I do not know. BUT the second exist somewhere: https://etherscan.io/token/0x2e9ef342f50a10e87ddad06d0fc6d3f0223726c9
6. Real Asset Service (RAS) [not ranked] - not listed - but found another RAS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raksur/
Target: 1 RAS = R$1,00
It appers that will replace (RealT): https://br.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/stratum-anuncia-nova-stablecoin-baseada-no-real-691085
During the research, I found a lot of Brazilian altcoins, but it would be for another post.
It seems that R$ (Real) is not a preferred currency, even more now with world health problems (right now US$1=R$5,60).
But still something to study... and in my case, sharing information.