Homemade Bread - Ideal for Bruscetta Rustica
Quick and delicious rye bread recipe:
-350gr. home-milled rye flour
-150gr. wheat flour
-50gr. buckwheat flour
-2 tsp. salt, 125gr. pumpkin- or sunflower seeds
-1/2 yeast cube
-prise sugar, 300ml water
- dissolve yeast cube with a little lukewarm water
- mix the remaining ingredients to a kneadable dough with the manual mixer
- stir in the yeast
- put the dough in the oven ( 60 minutes at 30 degrees.)
- knead the dough and add 125gr. pumpkin- or sunflower seeds, keep about 25gr. of the seeds and sprinkle on top to decorate.
- Form two to three baguattes ((Original Recipe to form 1 Bread ->Preheat oven (200 degrees convection, 12 min.) then lower temperature to 180 degrees and bake for 50min. ))
- Let rest for 60min. than pre moisten before baking
- Preheat oven (200 degrees convection, 10-15 min.) then lower temperature to 180 degrees and bake for 30min.