I’ve seen a lot of projects partnering with the Ferrum Network to setup staking lately so I reached out to Ian Friend from Ferrum Network who is the co-founder and COO there. We discussed Ferrum, DeFi, staking, and much more. Tune in to learn what it’s all about.
Ferrum Network, designed by a distributed systems expert with over ten years experience at the world’s biggest tech companies, was built to address two fundamental problems impeding the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies: slow transaction speeds and the lack of interoperability between networks.
Instead of building a standalone network, Ferrum Network leverages the values of existing blockchains and connects them to a high-speed transaction layer that enables peer-to-peer transactions of any digital asset.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Ferrum Network?
- What problem does Ferrum Network solve?
- How is Ferrum involved in DeFi?
- How does Ferrum network staking work?
- How did Ferrum Network get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
- What are the next big updates for Ferrum Network to release soon or that are in the works?
- Where does Ferrum Network fit in with other existing similar projects?
- Where do you see Ferrum Network going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- If any crypto influencer could join Ferrum Network who would you choose?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://ferrum.network/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
What do you think about Ferrum Network? Let us know if you have any further questions on Ferrum Network in the comments below and don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe as well!